Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Technical Account Manager
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What You’ll Do:
- Provide technical guidance and support for the customer success team, taking the lead with customized integrations, stream tests, data validation, and technical solution definitions.
- Running SQL queries and looking at code samples to speed up the project definition process and assist the Customer success team during their day-to-day routine.
- Technical subject matter expert for WSC Sports platform during customer calls and presentations
- Maintain ongoing technical discussions with the customer across all levels.
- Work with Product and R&D teams to capture and articulate customer and prospect special integration needs.
What You’ll Need:
- Proven ability to collaborate with key functional teams, in a particular product, customer success, and R&D teams
- It is important that you have a technical mindset, allowing you to tackle complex web, API, and architecture problems, heavy client-facing experience.
- Be able to read basic code to identify issues (not fixing)
- Strong writing and understanding of SQL
- Excellent verbal and writing English skills
- Availability during weekends
- Willing to travel.
- Engineering or Computer Science degree/experience
- Video/streaming knowledge
- Passionate about Sports
Compensation, Benefits And Perks
WSC Sports US-based roles range in salary from $100,000 – $130,000.
Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate’s qualifications, skills, experience and education. On top of the base salary, the benefits available for this position are:
- Equity – We’re all in this together so we want to share the rewards
- 100% health insurance coverage on selected plans for medical, dental and vision
- 401K matching automatically
- Weekly catered lunches
- Annual subscription to a streaming service of your choice
- Plenty of fun team activities and sports events