Personal data that we collect
To complete our online contact form, we ask that you provide us with personal data, such as your name and email address. We will explicitly indicate the mandatory fields for completion. You must provide complete, accurate and correct details. You are not legally required to provide us your personal details. It is optional and voluntary. However, if you do not provide the required information or provide false, incorrect, or outdated information, we may not be able to process your request or inquiry or contact you.
You may apply for career opportunities at the Company through the Website. To do so, you will be asked to provide information such as your name, email address, phone number and a copy of your résumé.
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal data regarding children who are under 16 years of age.
Use of information
We may use the information outlined above for the following purposes:
- To facilitate the access to and use of the Website, and to manage the operational and administrative aspects of the Website;
- If you provided your contact details or submitted an inquiry, we may use your personal data to contact you, either directly or through others on our behalf, including by e-mail messages;
- If you provided your CV and contact information in connection with a job opening application, we need to process such data to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you. We may use external companies that help us to manage the application process. We may also need to process your data to enter into a contract with you.
- In some cases, we need to process data to ensure that we are complying with applicable legal obligations, such as checking a successful applicant’s eligibility to work in a certain territory before employment starts;
- To prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you;
- To develop and improve our products and services as a whole, and to improve and enhance the services and content offered on the Website;
- To enforce the Terms and this Policy, and prevent misuse of the Website and our services;
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies and authorities; and
- To take any action necessary to defend the Company in any case of a dispute involving you with respect to the Website.
Sharing Information with third parties
We may share personal data outlined in this policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- With our service providers – in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Website and facilitate our email communications with you;
- If you applied for a job, we may also share your personal information with third parties who provide services to us such as recruitment agencies, consultants, background services, application management companies and attorneys.
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the Website, or violated any applicable law – your information may be shared with authorities or other third parties, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- With attorneys, courts and relevant third parties, in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the Website;
- If the operation of the Website is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition), provided that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with reasonably necessary changes taken into consideration; and
- We may share personal data with our corporate group entities (companies that we control, control us, or are under common control with us – whether directly or indirectly), but their use of such information must comply with the policy.
In any case other than above, your personal data will be shared with others only if you provide your explicit prior consent.
For enhanced privacy and security of your personal information, you can review the Google Security Settings page.
Aggregated or anonymized information
We may use the information we collect, as outlined above, to compile anonymized or aggregated information, either by ourselves or with the assistance of third parties. We may share, sell or otherwise communicate and make available such anonymized or aggregated information to any other third party, at our sole discretion.
Additionally, we use YouTube API Services to publish and distribute video content.
Cookies and similar technologies
Transfer of data outside your territory
The personal data we collect (or process) on our Website will be stored in the USA and other countries. Some of the data recipients with whom we share your personal data may be located in countries other than the country in which your personal data originally was collected. The laws in those countries may not provide the same level of data protection compared to the country in which you initially provided your data. Nevertheless, when we transfer your personal data to recipients in other countries, including the USA, we will protect that personal data as described in this policy and in compliance with applicable law.
We take measures to comply with applicable legal requirements for the transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) that do not provide an adequate level of data protection. We use a variety of measures to ensure that your personal data transferred to these countries receives adequate protection in accordance with data protection rules; this includes signing the EU Standard Contractual Clauses, verifying the recipient has adopted Binding Corporate Rules or adheres to the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework.
We implement measures to reduce risks of damage, loss and unauthorized access or use of personal data, but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Website or our systems are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
Retention of your Personal Data
We will retain your personal data for as long as needed to provide you the Services and to contact you if you so requested. If you wish that we no longer use your personal data, please contact us at the email address listed below. We will retain and use your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you), in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
If you reside or are located in the EEA, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific
context in which we collect it. We may process your personal data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights.
- To comply with the law.
Your Rights Relating to Your Personal Data
If you would like information in relation to your rights or would like to exercise any of them, you may contact us via email@example.com or our postal address provided below. If you reside or are located in the EEA, you may ask us to take the following actions in relation to your personal data that we hold:
- Opt-out. Stop sending you direct marketing communications.
- Access. Provide you with information about our processing of your personal data and give you access to your personal data.
- Correct. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Delete. Delete your personal data.
- Transfer. Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal data to you or a third party of your choice.
- Restrict. Restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Object. Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal data that impacts your rights.
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your
request, we will tell you why subject to legal restrictions. If you would like to submit a complaint about our use of your personal data or response to your requests regarding your personal data, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a complaint to the data protection regulator in your jurisdiction. You can find your data protection regulator here.
Third Parties and Online Links to Other Sites
We may change this policy from time to time. Substantial changes will take effect 30 days after we provide notice of such changes on the Website. Other changes will take effect 7 days after we provide notice. However, if the policy is amended to comply with legal requirements, the amendments will become effective immediately upon their initial posting, or as required. The most up-to-date policy will always be accessible on our Website. In any event, we will seek your explicit consent if we wish to have substantial changes to the policy apply to personal data we collected prior to those changes.
W.S.C. Sports Technologies Ltd.
4 Ariel Sharon Street