Be The Next Player
On Our Team
HR Manager – NYC
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
In this role, you will take full ownership of our HR and Talent Acquisition processes in our NY office. You will impact and support a hyper-growth team.
What you’ll do:
- Take full ownership of the Talent Acquisition process.
- Implement a Talent Acquisition strategy that will bring excellent candidates to our funnel.
- Work with the Israeli team to execute the HR roadmap- performance management, talent management, recognition, and team building to support the team’s growth and individual development plans.
- Responsibility for the full employee life cycle- onboarding to off-boarding.
- Work closely with managers and advise them on different HR matters.
- Collaborate with the Office Manager to plan and execute the annual employee experience plan, budget, and activities
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of relevant HR and Talent Acquisition experience in the tech industry.
- Experience in leading end-to-end hiring processes.
- Understanding of general HR policies and procedures.
- Proven track record of successfully positioning as a trusted partner and impacting teams and leaders.
- Located in NY City.