Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Technical Partnerships Manager
Why WSC Sports
WSC Sports is one of the world’s fastest-growing sports-tech companies and the developer of an AI-based solution for real-time content creation and distribution.
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, machine learning, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, NHL, DAZN, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
Technical Partnerships Manager
As a Technical Partnerships Manager, you’ll be focused on driving growth through leading technical/commercial relationships with key partners, and managing the go-to-market of strategic new services and product innovations from pilot to full-scale roll-out across the company.
What you’ll do:
- Establish & manage business relationships with key technical partners, identify new business opportunities, drive product integrations and lead cross-organizational projects.
- Serve as partnerships technical and product POC, while helping accounts explore untapped opportunities to drive business goals
- Drive Go-To-Market strategies and innovative offerings in collaboration with cross-organizational teams: Interact with the Product & R&D teams to utilize industry insights and client feedback to continuously improve the company’s product & value proposition.
- Take full ownership over goals and targets, lead and execute end-to-end partnerships cycles while working with key stakeholders and C-level management.
- Monitoring partners’ performance, analyzing metrics for revenue and margin opportunities, and recommending/implementing changes based on the results.
- Participate in conventions/speaking opportunities to promote WSC Sports’ brand and generate new commercial opportunities.
- Identify specific client needs and drive partnerships accordingly
- Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research, prepare revenues forecasts & define targets
- Collaborate with Marketing, Growth, Account, and Product teams to build a partnerships roadmap and execution plan
- Design and execute partnership interactions: Adapt existing and develop new marketing materials for specific partners interactions
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure that the biz dev and account team members have the required partnerships materials and support information for sales calls, trade shows, and proposal responses
What you’ll need:
- 5-8 years of experience in Partnerships/BizDev teams in a tech B2B company, with a SAAS product.
- Strategic thinking and proven ability to drive processes end-to-end from concept to execution
- Independent learning skills with high proficiency in conducting in-depth research and analysis
- Great people skills and the ability to empathize with the potential customer/partner
- High ability to work independently and self-manage
- Willingness to frequently travel abroad and work in flexible hours
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal. Additional languages – advantage
- Relevant experience in managing & executing SaaS products sales cycles
- Experience working in a multinational setting and in different time zones
- Technical background and familiarity with the R&D processes
- Entrepreneurial experience in a startup growth company
- Consulting Firm Experience
- Passion for sports – watching and talking about sports on a daily basis