Be The Next Player
On Our Team
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Oversee all the video operations activities on your assigned shift, multi-task and prioritize real-time issues, investigating and escalating issues while following escalation protocols.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting and resolve technical difficulties and complicated issues that were escalated from customers or our support team.
- Analyzing API’s, investigating logs, working with internal systems, opening JIRA tickets to R&D production teams, raising flags about wide and urgent issues.
- Full-Time position, working in 24/7 shifts, including weekends and holidays.
What you’ll need:
- Previous Experience as a Technical Support Engineer/NOC – Advantage
- Experience and knowledge of streaming protocols – Advantage
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment