Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Business Development Manager (EMEA)
WSC Sports is the world’s fastest-growing sports-tech company, the developer of AI-based video-automation solutions for sports content creation and distribution, automatically and in real-time.
Working with great people in an awesome environment, using cutting edge technologies (video editing, AI, data, and sports- altogether!) with the opportunity to influence innovative products and partnerships with the NBA, La Liga, Bundesliga, Euroleague, FIBA, ESPN and many other sports giants – are only part of the things WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
As an EMEA business development manager, you’ll drive and execute end-to-end sales cycles, build and manage strategic partnerships and commercial relationships, identify new business opportunities and lead cross-organizational projects.
You will be responsible to identify strategic commercial opportunities to grow and develop the business, including:
- Own end-to-end sales-cycle management – from lead generation, throughout the negotiation process to closing the deal.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services.
- Take full ownership over regional goals and targets, lead and execute end-to-end sales cycles while working with key stakeholders and C-level management.
- Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets. Independently build a large pipeline of leads to drive sales.
- Manage ongoing commercial relationships and maximise new commercial opportunities
- Identify specific client needs and tailor value propositions and product offerings accordingly.
- Design and drive Go-To-Market strategies and innovative offerings across the European sports industry.
- Interact with the Product and R&D teams to utilise industry insights and client feedback to continuously improve the company’s value proposition and products.
- Participate in conferences/speaking opportunities to promote WSC Sports’ brand and generate new commercial & strategic opportunities.
- Plan and execute initiatives with the Customer Success team to effectively increase WSC Sports’ value proposition and commercial opportunities with its existing portfolio of partners.
What you’ll need:
- 2-5 years of experience in BizDev teams in a tech B2B company, with a SAAS product.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal. French\ Italian\ Spanish\ Portuguese – a huge plus!
- Strategic thinking and proven ability to drive processes end-to-end from concept to execution.
- Passion for sports – watching, talking and breathing sports on a daily basis.
- Independent learning skills with high proficiency in conducting in-depth research and analysis.
- Great people skills, high emotional intelligence and the ability to empathise with potential customers and partners.
- Problem-solving skills – ability to navigate complexities and craft effective business resolutions
- High ability to work independently and self-manage.
- Flexibility to occasionally travel abroad and work in flexible hours.
- Experience working in a multinational setting and different time-zones.
- Technical knowledge and familiarity with the R&D process.
- Entrepreneurial experience in a startup company.
- Previous experience working in the Sports Media industry.