Be The Next Player
On Our Team
IT Support Specialist
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
We are looking for an experienced IT Support specialist with high service awareness who will support 250+ users and will respond to all Help Desk tickets in a dynamic environment. Maintaining an active inventory of all IT assets, setting up new users, and assorted other IT-related tasks.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance (in person, via phone, email and ticket system).
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Install and troubleshoot end user equipment, software, hardware, and multimedia systems.
- Support IT purchasing upon demand.
- Provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on client questions and problems.
- Follow IT procedures, logging all IT interactions and administering helpdesk software.
- Identify and prioritize tasks and situations requiring attention.
- Setup and maintain of IT systems.
What you’ll need:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Help Desk/IT Support Specialist.
- High customer orientation skills.
- Familiarity with hardware components (desktops, laptops and network HW).
- Experience handling IT tasks on Windows OS and MacOS.
- Good understanding of an IT backend environment Azure Active directory, Google Workspace, GPO, Single Sign-On, Office-365.
- Experience working with a cloud-based services
- Well-experienced in supporting end-user desktop applications such as internet browsers, printing, Office apps, etc.
- Knowledge of networking and infrastructure (Lan/Wan, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS).
- Strong communication skills for interfacing with employees in a multitasking environment.
- Solid knowledge of information security principles and practices.
- Fluent Hebrew & English