Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Product Design Team Lead
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
Product Design Team Lead is responsible for developing and managing all aspects of product design and user experience within the company. You’ll report to the Director of Design and be a part of the product department management team, contributing to our department’s culture, goals and vision.
What you’ll do:
- Drive and execute design vision across WSC’s product suite, ensuring a seamless and intuitive user experience.
- Lead, mentor, and expand a team of Product Designers and Content Designers.
- Establish and foster design-thinking principles throughout the organization, championing the value of product design within WSC’s cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate closely with product, engineering, account and marketing teams to ensure our products are customer-centric, delightful, and drive significant business value.
- Develop metrics for assessing design effectiveness and advocate for necessary changes based on quantitative and qualitative data.
- Manage design resources efficiently, maintaining high standards while meeting project timelines and budget constraints.
- Design standards: responsible for developing and maintaining design standards that ensure consistency across all products and services. This includes defining the visual design language, interaction patterns, and usability guidelines
- Design execution: working closely with the product team to implement the design accordingly, and ensure the end product meets the desired user experience standards.
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in design roles, with at least 3 years in a product design management capacity.
- An exceptional portfolio showcasing proficiency in the end-to-end design process across multiple platforms.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to mentor and inspire teams.
- Experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders and aligning various perspectives into a unified, customer-centric approach.
- Ability to articulate and champion design decisions with confidence based on user research and best practices.
*Please provide a portfolio in advance