Be The Next Player
On Our Team
HR Business Partner
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- You’ll take a key role in shaping our unique culture and values, continuously assessing the organizational needs, devising solutions and coaching managers.
- Provides HR consultation and “hands-on” support to leaders, teams and employees.
- Design, support and execute people-related strategy.
- Act as project manager for various people programs such as – performance management, talent reviews and succession plans, employee engagement and organizational effectiveness.
- Partner with the HR Functions as to workforce planning, recruiting, employee engagement, training and development needs and ensure cultural alignment.
- Design and deliver targeted solutions with a high degree of focus on scale and growth, including org design, performance management, talent management, recognition and team building to support the team’s growth and individual development plans.
- Responsibility for the full employee life cycle, on boarding to off boarding.
- Coach business and functional leaders to drive talent strategies that engage and retain our best employees, as we continue to scale for growth
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of relevant HR experience, minimum of 2 years as an HR Business Partner – a Must.
- Proven track record of successfully positioning as a trusted partner and impacting teams and leaders.
- Collaborator and a team-player – an ability to build great relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Holds analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in using data to identify insights and trends that drive action and exercises solid judgment.
- Experience in a global environment – an advantage.
- Strong consulting, coaching and facilitation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills (Hebrew and English).
- Demonstrates project management experience.