Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Customer Success Operations (IL)
WSC Sports is looking for a motivated Customer Success Operations to join and assist in our departmental and company growth. We are looking for a true passionate person, with a proven track record of designing and creating new and existing processes to drive effectiveness and efficiency within a fast-paced organization.
You will help analyze data, define the strategy and KPIs to drive growth. You will identify the tools and processes required to streamline our workflows within our Customer Success department and collaborate with other departments across the business.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively build operational workflows required to optimise our processes and deliver value at scale both internally and externally
- Optimise onboarding and the ongoing customer experience in a way that meets customer requirements.
- Design our playbook to track the critical business metrics, including renewal/churn indicators, and lead the cross-functional communication of performance against these metrics throughout the organization.
- Manage several projects simultaneously to help move the Product and AM Growth roadmap
- Define and implement proactive expansion selling methodologies to deepen the customer success team involvement and drive for upsells
- Work cross-functionally with biz dev/sales, Product, Marketing, and other key business units to ensure alignment of CS strategy and direction
- Work closely with Salesforce Administrators and other functions to assist in defining and designing CS processes
- Straighten the collaboration between our CS teams around the world to make sure processes are aligned and knowledge is being shared
- Monitor the day to day work of the department to make sure methodologies are being implemented, and properly tracked across the teams
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years experience in project management, customer success, or equivalent customer-facing roles in B2B companies.
- Experience in a high growth SaaS company
- Process-oriented, love for projects, and a true complex problems solver
- Experience with KPI development and data-driven analysis skills
- History supporting the team and company stakeholders in articulating and documenting project ideas and priorities
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in CS/sales operation role- a big advantage
- Strong understanding of aspects of CS implementation and enablement
- Strong familiarity with Zendesk/Jira/Monday/Salesforce
- Bachelor Degree in industrial engineering
- Love for sports