Be The Next Player
On Our Team
QA Automation Engineer
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
We are looking for a new Automation Developer to join our great team! As an automation developer, you will design, develop and maintain test suites and tools using various technologies.
What you’ll do:
- Develop E2E automation tests and infrastructure using a combination of technologies including C#, Selenium, SQL, API requests, and Azure DevOps
- Work with a diverse group of engineers throughout the entire deployment phases
- Monitoring automation tests and open bugs in Jira
What you’ll need:
- Hands-on 1-2 years’ experience in C#/ Java development
- Deep understanding of object oriented and asynchronous programming concepts
- Experience on developing and maintaining tests framework
- Experience with relational SQL database
- Understanding of QA processes: test case planning, feature ownership, automation reporting and triage, bug reporting, regression & isolation
- Experience in API Automation Testing