Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Customer Success Manager (Spanish Fluency)
WSC Sports is the world’s fastest-growing sports-tech company, the developer of AI-based automation solutions for sports content creation and distribution, automatically and in real-time.
Working with Great people in an awesome environment, using cutting edge technologies (video editing, AI, data, and sports- altogether!) with the opportunity to influence innovative products for NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, Fox Sports, and other sports giants – are only part of the things WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact of the client.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship for all client-related aspects, from product implementation onwards.
- Utilize project management skills to drive all aspects of project planning, governance, and onboarding including detailed deployment timelines.
- Deliver quarterly business reviews to reflect the value the customer derives from our service.
- Extract value matter data from a complex database, BI tools, and reports.
- Build best practices methodologies and be your trusted customer’s consultant.
- Identify upsell opportunities, leveraging and discussing them directly with the customer.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of Customer Success/Account Management/equivalent role background.
- Experience working in a tech B2B company, with a SAAS product.
- Ability to understand complex technology and explain it simply.
- Prior experience in on-boarding/project management/training.
- Willingness to frequently travel domestically and abroad.
- Fluent in Spanish, both written and verbal (Portuguese- advantage).
- Experience in the sports industry/social media/media streaming.
- Interest in sports, watching and talking sports on a daily basis.