Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Administration Manager (Maternity Leave Replacement For 6 Months)
Why WSC Sports:
WSC Sports is one of the world’s fastest-growing sports-tech companies and the developer of an AI-based solution for real-time content creation and distribution.
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, machine learning, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, NHL, DAZN, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Planning and executing welfare budgets, activities, events, and gifts.
- Support new employees’ onboarding and departure process.
- Responsible to manage and maintain all office services, including communication with the official host.
- Update office policies and ensure compliance with them
- Manage vendors, suppliers, and contractors
- Handle all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, phones, packages, etc.)
- Organize appointments and conferences -allocate meeting rooms and make sure everything is set.
- General administrative support to our employees
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience in operations/ administration, preferably from a global company
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-tasking environment
- Independent, have a can-do attitude and mental resilience
- Service-oriented and initiator
- Have the ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in English and an excellent communicator