Be The Next Player
On Our Team
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for creating and distributing real-time sports content. WSC Sports is among the world’s fastest-growing sports technology companies.
Why WSC Sports:
At WSC Sports, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a talented and innovative team in a dynamic and exciting environment. You’ll use cutting-edge technologies to directly impact and shape the products and tools used by our high-profile clients, including the NBA, NFL, ESPN, FanDuel, and many more. This is just a taste of the many benefits and opportunities available at WSC Sports!
What you’ll do:
As a Strategic Partnership Manager at WSC, you’ll be responsible for identifying, developing and maintaining alliances and partnerships that support the organization in achieving its business revenue objectives through collaboration with third parties.
You will be instrumental in recognizing and developing new business opportunities to align with WSC’s product and business goals by opening doors with potential partners and leading exploratory discussions.
- Develop and implement WSC’s partnerships roadmap and strategy by identifying innovative opportunities to drive impact and scale our business.
- Identify, contact, and work with potential partners based on a deep understanding of WSC’s products, business needs, and industry trends and dynamics.
- Maintain relationships with key technical and business partners, discover new revenue opportunities and facilitate product integrations.
- Manage cross-organizational projects and ensure ongoing partner satisfaction.
What you’ll need:
- 7+ years of experience in business and partnerships roles
- Experience working within the sports media industry is a big plus!
- Strategic thinking and proven ability to drive processes end-to-end from concept to execution
- Strong and independent learning skills with high proficiency in conducting in-depth research and analysis
- Outstanding people skills and the ability to build strong, empathetic and meaningful relationships with partners
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently and self-manage
Compensation, Benefits And Perks
WSC Sports US-based roles range in salary from $90,000 – $185,000.
Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate’s qualifications, skills, experience and education. On top of the base salary, the benefits available for this position are:
- Equity – We’re all in this together so we want to share the rewards
- 100% health insurance coverage on selected plans for medical, dental and vision
- 401K matching automatically
- Weekly catered lunches
- Annual subscription to a streaming service of your choice
- Plenty of fun team activities and sports events