Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Business Development – Sports Betting (NYC)
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
The Business Development – Sports Betting will lead, execute and bring new betting and gaming opportunities to life while also developing a long-term betting and gaming strategy for the company. The ideal candidate will be experienced, entrepreneurial, collaborative, and passionate about the sports betting industry.
We are looking for a leader who will be both our betting Quarterback and our Running Back at the same time- executing our North America gaming and betting business goals.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement a cohesive plan for business partnerships, roll-out, and Go-To-Market approach.
- Conduct betting market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for focus and growth.
- Collaborating with Product/Account Management to execute and improve offering and positioning.
- Support the product and innovation team to understand the product challenges, limitations, opportunities, and potential.
- Manage relationships with betting data providers and rights holders.
- Become subject expert on betting limitations, rules, and regulations (working in tandem with WSC’s legal team).
- Build and operate methodologies and tools for tracking and capitalizing on successful betting projects.
- Identify opportunities for innovation in partnerships, business models, and/or products.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on betting metrics for the GM CBDO and CEO.
- Track competitors’ activities.
What you’ll need:
- Experience and understanding of the betting market’s business models.
- +4 years of experience working in sports and/or sports betting industry.
- Experience and understanding of operators user funnel and value chain.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing business partnerships.
- Experience communicator and can speak to different levels within an organization
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools and metrics.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to make difficult decisions.
- Experience with collaboration with Product teams
- Good relationship manager and negotiator, able to build agreements with business stakeholders
- Experience working with sports associations and right holders – a plus