Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Customer Success Manager
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the client.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship for all client-related aspects, from product implementation onwards.
- Utilize project management skills to drive all aspects of project planning, governance, and onboarding including detailed deployment timelines.
- Deliver quarterly business reviews to reflect the value the customer derives from our service.
- Extract value matter data from a complex database, BI tools, and reports.
- Build best practices methodologies and be your trusted customer’s consultant.
- Identify upsell opportunities, leveraging, and discussing them directly with the customer.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of Customer Success/Account Management/equivalent role background.
- Technical/engineering degree – advantage.
- Experience working in a tech B2B company with a SAAS product.
- Ability to understand complex technology and explain it simply.
- Prior experience in on-boarding/project management/training.
- Willingness to travel domestically.
- Experience in video/social media/media streaming.
- Interest in American sports, watching and talking sports on a daily basis.
Compensation, Benefits And Perks
WSC Sports US-based roles range in salary from $90,000 – $130,000.
Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate’s qualifications, skills, experience and education. On top of the base salary, the benefits available for this position are:
Equity – We’re all in this together so we want to share the rewards
100% health insurance coverage on selected plans for medical, dental and vision
401K matching automatically
Weekly catered lunches
Annual subscription to a streaming service of your choice
Plenty of fun team activities and sports events