Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Project & Delivery Manager (NYC)
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
WSC Sports’ Client Solutions & Delivery team engages in a wide variety of complex projects for global clients while providing top-notch customer experience to ensure successful delivery and onboarding for each and every client and project.
This team is responsible for ensuring WSC Sports’ largest and most strategic global clients who are implementing our enterprise solutions are successfully onboarded to the WSC platform. Preside over the successful delivery of custom client integration projects which are delivered on time, on scope, and to high client satisfaction.
The individual will collaborate across many teams within the company, ranging from Product, Business Development, R&D, Account Management, Operations, and more, in order to create and deliver custom solutions and to drive product and feature enhancements for our clients globally.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for client integrations and projects.
- Plan, organize, and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery by developing and managing project schedules, success criteria and KPIs, and project milestones.
- As part of the project, present proposed solutions and take part in ongoing technical discussions with the customer.
- Responsible for driving product onboarding and adoption across WSC Sports client base.
- Become a subject matter on the WSC Sports product suite and solutions and know-how to implement them to meet client objectives. Work with Product and R&D teams to capture and articulate customer and prospect special integration needs.
- Educate partners and clients in deployment best practices & successful project setup and structure.
- Develop trusted relationships to drive implementation with the client’s internal teams.
- Partner with the Business Development, Customer Success, and Product teams to perform user research and gather requirements in order to design advanced integration capabilities
- Drive WSC’s Go To Market processes when launching new products.
- Develop internal processes for new product integrations and launches that can accommodate novel solutions across our strategic client base.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of Project, Delivery, or Customer Success experience.
- Experience managing complex projects that involve working across departments, on several months delivery time, and tasks management.
- Experience working in a tech B2B company with a SaaS product.
- Proven ability to collaborate with key functional teams, in particular Product, Customer Success, and R&D teams.
- Ability to understand complex technology, grasp the do’s and don’ts, and explain it simply.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A passion for technology and how to drive customer success.
- Experience in video/social media/media streaming.
- Interest in sports in general and specifically American sports, watching and talking sports on a daily basis.
- Comfortable giving articulate presentations to large groups of people.