Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Sales Operations Manager
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and can directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, BTN, ACC ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- ·Design, implement, and optimize end-to-end workflows and processes across sales, marketing, and customer success teams to enhance overall revenue performance.
- Drive and manage the business OKRs while analyzing insights and identifying areas for improvement. Lead business reviews, analyze forecasts and pipeline data, goals distribution and more.
- Take a hands-on approach to provide support for all revenue-related needs, including dashboard maintenance, reporting, tooling, and addressing general FAQs.
- Collaborate closely with the cross-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success, offering operational support, implementing efficient processes, and providing ongoing tracking, monitoring, and analytics.
- Oversee and ensure the ongoing integrity of data entered into the CRM system, working with the team to maintain high data quality standards
- Act as a link between the company HQ and the US site, ensuring effective communication and alignment for our GTM teams.
What You’ll Need:
- 4 years of sales/business/Rev ops experience or similar position
- Ability to drive processes end-to-end from concept to execution.
- Ability to extract and turn reports and dashboards into insights and actions.
- Advanced skills in Excel as a basic understanding of relational database concepts
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills to understand processes at a company and individual rep level.
- Strong planning and process orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Capable of independently preparing reports that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Attention to details.
- Experience with BI platforms – Advantage
Compensation, Benefits And Perks:
WSC Sports US-based roles range in salary from $100,000 – $150,000.
Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate’s qualifications, skills, experience and education. On top of the base salary, the benefits available for this position are:
- Equity – We’re all in this together so we want to share the rewards
- 100% health insurance coverage on selected plans for medical, dental and vision
- 401K matching automatically.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Annual subscription to a streaming service of your choice
- Plenty of fun team activities and sports events