Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Regional Marketing Manager
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
As the Regional Marketing Manager for EMEA & APAC, you will be responsible for developing and executing a diverse mix of strategic marketing programs to drive WSC Sports’ business growth, increase brand awareness, develop demand generation and solidify our unique position in the Sports Media market.
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Lead, you will work alongside the regional Business Development and Account Management teams, as well as Product Marketing, Brand and other customer facing teams to execute regional and digital events, demand generation campaigns, partner programs, and 3rd party engagements. The ideal candidate must be results-driven, team-centric, and obsessed with customers.
- Develop and execute marketing programs that align with regional objectives and pipeline targets
- Develop differentiated and creative marketing campaigns to drive demand generation, leveraging various marketing tools, channels, tactics, and methods from the Product Marketing, ABM, and B2B Enterprise Marketing domains
- Drive the lead generation funnel and partner with BD to achieve marketing’s contribution to pipeline and revenue
- Own the orchestration, development, and execution of customer facing field events, workshops, industry events and webinars
- Gain a deep understanding of customers, products, personas, messaging, and the buyer’s journey to drive opportunities and pipeline growth in the region
- Develop and localize sales enablement tools to support BD goals
- Work closely with our BD team to hit the region’s annual targets
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of professional experience in field marketing and/or B2B Enterprise marketing positions
- Experience with building sales funnels and lead generation
- Outstanding storytelling, writing and presentation skills; English as a mother tongue level
- Experience working in a rapidly growing high-tech company
- Account Based Marketing (ABM) experience – an advantage
- Marketing to Sports and/or Media companies – an advantage
- Experience working with Hubspot and Salesforce – an advantage