Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Senior Growth Product Manager
WSC Sports is the world’s fastest-growing sports-tech company, the developer of AI-based automation solutions for sports content creation and distribution, automatically and in real-time.
Working with great people in an awesome environment, using cutting-edge technologies (video editing, AI, data, and sports- altogether!) with the opportunity to influence innovative products for NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, Fox Sports, and other sports giants – are only part of the things WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Help us define the future of our products line and be part of our ‘New Products’ team.
- Research and analyze key customers, market trends, upcoming opportunities, and challenges.
- Write detailed product requirements of new features, API capabilities, integrations, and UI components. Create wireframes for new products and features.
- Be the client’s voice. Talk to customers, listen to customers, delight customers.
- Work closely with external and internal R&D, Technical writing, UI design, Customer Success, Support and Marketing teams.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and features.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of product management experience in SaaS High-Tech companies.
- Proven experience in B2B and B2B2C product management, both inbound and outbound.
- Proven track record of leading complex consumer products from ideation to a successful launch.
- Strong leadership and project management skills with the ability to drive cross-functional teams.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy building, requirements definition, UX / UI, engineering, QA, and release.
- Technical experience in previous roles.
- Experience with writing detailed product specs.
- Ability to analyze data and extract insights out of it.
- Great interpersonal skills, a true team player with a “can-do” approach, great communication skills, and working in a super challenging and dynamic startup environment.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Love for sports and familiarity with sports betting.
- Development background.
- Practical knowledge with monetization, digital marketing, and advertising technologies
- Design skills and user-experience orientation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MBA, or advanced degree.