Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Customer Support Specialist
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Respond to customer support inquiries as quickly and accurately as possible
- Become an expert user of all WSC Sports products
- Reproduce and provide updates to customers regarding reported issues/defects
- Manage communication with other departments
- Making sure customers tickets are being handled properly and according to SLA
- Contribute to our knowledge base
What you’ll need:
- Availability to work 5 shifts a week, including nights
- Team player
- Quick learner, independent and detail-oriented
- Perform multiple tasks and prioritize
- Technology-oriented with analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English (both written and verbal)
- Great communication skills
- Experience in similar roles.
- Interest in sports.