Be The Next Player
On Our Team
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (videoediting, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients including sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Be the overall owner of a set of back-office internal tools, providing end-to-end solutions for a set of business goals.
- Define and maintain the product roadmap in alignment with the company’s strategy.
- Write detailed product requirements.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, R&D, UI design, Customer Success, and Support teams.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and features.
What you’ll need:
- At least 3 years of product management experience.
- Logical thinking and a data-driven approach to problem-solving.
- Experience with writing detailed product specs.
- Strong management skills and ability to drive inbound projects.
- Ability to work in a super challenging and dynamic startup environment.
- Team player, with great communication skills with tech and non-tech people alike.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy building, requirements definition, UX, engineering, QA, and release.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Love for sports.
- Knowledge of media production or broadcasting echo systems.
- Strategic thinking skills, design skills, and user-experience orientation.