Be The Next Player
On Our Team
BizDev Manager (New Verticals)
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who including sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
BizDev Manager (New Verticals)
We’re looking for a BizDev Manager (new verticals) to join our Growth team in TLV. As a BizDev Growth Verticals Manager, you’ll own the commercial efforts of our new product development from ideation to rollout. This will entail establishing data-driven business reasoning and commercial potential, developing GTM plans, working closely with the product team on defining MVPs, engaging clients to secure POCs, tracking and communicating success KPIs, and supporting the sales team.
What you’ll do:
- Commercial go-to market approach in the EMEA, African and Chinese markets. Manage end to end sale cycles and own the “book of business” for the allocated offerings. Define client target lists, annual plans, commercial roadmaps for the region and action plan.
- Help define POC targets and manage POC processes to arrive at a validated offering. Provide market response and feedback insights. Work closely with the Growth Team to be very familiar with the products, capabilities and strategy.
- Help educate and adopt a new offering strategy. Work with the Marketing department to create sales enablement materials that will resonate with the clients and promote the new offerings in the region.
- Deeply understand the major trends that impact the sports media ecosystem and how these affect the company’s existing and emerging offerings.
- Work in conjunction with the Business Development and Account Management teams to push new offerings to existing partners. Ensure and verify execution and meeting key results.
- Run training sessions, simulations and explanations of the relevant offerings to team members.
- Monitor partners’ growth offerings performance, analyze metrics for revenue and margin opportunities, and recommend/implement changes based on the results.
- Help reach optimal market fit, including Identifying gaps and challenges and recommending appropriate changes. Identify partnership opportunities that align with new offering strategies.
- Communicate reasoning and implications of product developments to internal and external stakeholders.-
- Work in collaboration with peers in other regions (specifically US and APAC) to improve company strategy and results.
What you’ll need:
- 6+ years of experience in business, strategy or entrepreneurial type of roles.
- Strategic thinking and proven ability to drive processes end-to-end from concept to execution
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently and self-manage.
- A business mindset with ability to align partnerships and commercial opportunities.
- Experience working within the sports media industry is a big plus!
- Understanding of sports rights and sports rights negotiations is a big plus!