Be The Next Player
On Our Team
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Learn new technologies, debug, and solve complex problems.
- Be responsible for the testing life cycle from planning via execution to release.
- Conduct tests in various manners including manual, regression.
- Maintain a high level of quality across all products.
- Work closely with developers, QA, and Product Managers.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in manual software testing.
- Strong writing and understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Vast knowledge of QA methodologies including plan, design, execution, and reporting.
- Experience in testing web applications and server-side applications (API, databases).
- Strong analytical skills with a methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Highly independent, passionate, self-motivated, teamwork skills, autodidact.
- Familiarity with Windows-based systems and some admin/shell knowledge.
- Passionate about sports.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/any related fields.
- Experience with adapting and executing automation – Selenium with C# or Java.