Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Customer Success Manager
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the client.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship for all client-related aspects, from product implementation onwards.
- Utilize project management skills to drive all aspects of project planning, governance, and onboarding including detailed deployment timelines.
- Deliver quarterly business reviews to reflect the value the customer derives from our service.
- Extract value matter data from a complex database, BI tools, and reports.
- Build best practices methodologies and be your trusted customer’s consultant.
- Identify upsell opportunities, leveraging, and discussing them directly with the customer.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of Customer Success/Account Management/equivalent role background.
- Experience working in a tech B2B company, with a SAAS product.
- Ability to understand complex technology and explain it simply.
- Prior experience in on-boarding/project management/training.
- Willingness to frequently travel domestically and abroad.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Experience in video/social media/media streaming.
- Interest in sports, watching and talking sports on a daily basis.