Be The Next Player
On Our Team
WSC Sports is one of the world’s fastest-growing sports-tech companies and the developer of an AI-based solution for real-time content creation and distribution.
Why WSC Sports
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, machine learning, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, NHL, DAZN, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
As a Salesforce implementor, you will improve processes and adoption, develop and deploy new business processes, and ensure best practices in database management and data analyses. You will also be responsible for providing broad operational day-to-day support, understanding our users’ needs, gathering technical requirements, and handling tickets.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement scalable solutions to increase efficiency, productivity, and automation, allowing our systems to support the company’s growth
- Work cross-functionally with different business units (product, marketing, and more) to gather business requirements and implement solutions and workflows
- Manage new business requirements to improve business processes
- Support users on their day-to-day tasks, including data fixes and troubleshooting
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including process definition, testing, and training
- Support our sales tools and business applications globally
What you’ll need:
- 2 years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce implementer
- Fast learner with solid self-learning abilities
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills to understand sales processes at a company and individual sales rep level
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as an individual contributor
- Ability to extract and turn reports and dashboards into insights and actions
- Attention to details
- BSc. Industrial Engineering, Economist, or another business-oriented field
- Familiarity with Applications such as Netsuite, Workato, Outreach, Hub-spot
- Love for sports