Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Growth Strategy Manager
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who including sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
Growth Strategy Manager:
WSC Sports is looking for a Growth Strategy Manager to join our Growth team in TLV. We’re looking for a person with a strong sense of ownership and accountability, strong analytical skills, and project management experience. As a Growth Strategy Manager, you’ll own the efforts of our new product development rollout. This will entail establishing data-driven business reasoning and commercial potential, structuring execution plans, developing GTM plans, defining and tracking success KPIs, collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery, and communicating insights to key stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Develop coherent execution plans that include timelines and KPIs, and track execution processes
- Work closely with various departments (Product, Bizadev, Operation, Marketing, Legal) to establish and execute
- Manage projects of new business initiatives
- Conduct comprehensive qualitative and quantitative research to support growth & business efforts
- Structure and build models (Spreadsheet, Excel, etc.) and run analyses to develop data-driven recommendations
- Think through alternative GTM approaches and provide recommendations
- Build decks and prepare timely reports to communicate insights to key stakeholders
- Utilize internal and external knowledge to make a case for business decisions
- Prepare for and lead business discussions with clients that would help strategic structure approaches
- Engage clients and partners to secure POCs
- Develop conceptual approaches to assess the commercial opportunities in various business initiatives
What you’ll need:
- +2 years of experience in management/strategic consulting or business strategy roles
- Strong conceptual thinking (breaking down “big issue” into components) and proven analytical skills
- Proven ability to plan and execute complicated projects with multiple team members
- Self-learning skills and a bias toward action
- High proficiency in conducting in-depth & insightful research on any topic from scratch
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Experience engaging with clients on commercial issues
- Fluency in English.
- Business Development experience
- Commercial experience with publishers or advertisers
- Proven track record of success in sales and negotiations
- Love for sports