Be The Next Player
On Our Team
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
We are looking for a talented and motivated Assistant Controller to join our growing finance team. In this role, you will be supporting all the accounting and financial aspects to ensure a high level of control and accuracy of the Company’s financials.
What you’ll do:
- Executing month-end close processes of the parent company and global subsidiaries, including accruals, analytics and notes preparation.
- Preparing annual and quarterly consolidated US GAAP financial statements
- Assisting with setting & implementing policies, accounting & procedures
- Ensure controls over financial reporting processes are in place and are executed in excellence
- Working with the external auditors as part of the audits and reviews.
- Support various aspects of accounting issues, as well as special projects and assignments as needed
- Supporting multiple process automations and improvements.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and CPA license
- Minimum of 3 years experience in one of the big 4 or experience as Assistant Controller.
- Great Microsoft Excel skills.
- Great attention to details, versatile and hands-on with a high level of accountability.
- Passion for working with systems and data.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ambitious and dedicated team player with great interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written).
- Experience working with Power Query – an advantage.
- Experience working with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.) – an advantage.
- Experience working with NetSuite – an advantage.