Be The Next Player
On Our Team
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- Use analytical tools, data mining, and business logic to consult the product team on various day-to-day tasks.
- Analyze and optimize products and activities, take part in design and implementation, and be a key part of strategic product decisions.
- Own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis.
- Conduct customer analysis – behavior, trends, usage, and more.
- Provide supporting data for prioritizing new features and initiatives
- Work closely with the Product, R&D, Operations and Business teams.
What you’ll need:
- 1-4 years of experience working in a Product/Data/Business Analysis position in a high data-rich environment
- BSc/BA in a highly quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, or engineering.
- Excellent proficiency in SQL
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver results of analyses clearly and effectively
- Fast learning capabilities and proven ability to multitask – working on several projects at a time..
- Experience in Tableau/Power BI/Looker – an advantage
- R/Python knowledge – an advantage
- Passion for sports – advantage.