Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Mobile Product Manager, New Products
WSC Sports is the world’s fastest-growing sports-tech company, the developer of AI-based automation solutions for sports content creation and distribution, automatically and in real-time.
Working with great people in an awesome environment, using cutting-edge technologies (video editing, AI, data, and sports- altogether!) with the opportunity to influence innovative products for NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, Fox Sports, and other sports giants – are only part of the things WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Help us define the future of our product line and be part of our ‘New Products’ team, with emphasis on mobile experiences.
- Research and analyze key customers, market trends, upcoming opportunities, and challenges.
- Write detailed product requirements of new features, mobile SDK capabilities, integrations, and UI components. Create wireframes for new products and features.
- Be the client’s voice. Talk to customers, listen to customers, delight customers.
- Work closely with external and internal R&D, Product design, Business Development, Customer Success, Support and Marketing teams.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and features.
What you’ll need:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Mobile Product Manager, building and delivering best-in-class complex consumer-facing mobile applications that scale to millions of users.
- Success in driving large-scale, multi-discipline, multi-continent projects with a record of on-time, high-quality project delivery.
- You are data-driven. Your track record demonstrates that you smartly leverage data to inform and guide your decisions. You should be a whiz at mobile apps tracking and analysis.
- You are creative and passionate about delivering products people love to use, incorporating the principles of mobile user experience design to deliver amazing products.
- Familiarity and passion for creating native mobile applications that leverage the smartest features and functionality to come out of the iOS/Android development communities.
- Great interpersonal skills, a true team player with a “can-do” approach, great communication skills, and working in a super challenging and dynamic startup environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable communicating fluently in English to all levels of an organization.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Love for sports
- Mobile development background.
- Practical knowledge with monetization, digital marketing, and advertising technologies
- Design skills and user-experience orientation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MBA, or advanced degree.