Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Sport Product Manager
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (videoediting, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients including sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be at the heart of our video highlights definition and creation. You will plan how a new type of sports will be developed on our platform and keep improving our existing sports content quality.
- Be the fan voice and the content editor. Write detailed product requirements of new features, Logic, API capabilities and integrations.
- Support client projects when the new competition started.
- Work closely with R&D, Operations and Business departments.
- Define and maintain a product roadmap together with the product team and in coordination with the company’s executive team.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and features
What you’ll need:
- Love for sports is a must, it is a position for someone who follows at least 4-5 different sports on a weekly basis.
- 0-1 years of product management experience in B2B SaaS High-Tech companies
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy building, requirements definition, UX/UI, engineering, QA, and release.
- Strong management skills ability to drive inbound processes.
- Strong logical and analytical thinking.
- Ability to work in a super challenging and dynamic startup environment.
- Team player, great communication skills with tech and non-tech people alike.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Development background and/or BSc in Computer Science
- Experience in writing detailed product specs
- Strategic thinking skills, design skills, and user-experience orientation
- Sports Content Manager, Video Editor, QA or Product Analyst background.