Be The Next Player
On Our Team
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Own and manage every aspect in the MLOps life cycle for our AI-based automatic sports highlights generation platform.
- Design, implement and maintain our whole ML infrastructure, from research to production and from model training to data engineering.
- Automate and innovate workflows such as serving and training pipelines for multidisciplinary ML algorithms including Computer Vision, NLP and Data Science.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines, releases and Source Code workflows.
What you’ll need:
- 1+ years experience as an MLOps engineer, DevOps engineer or similar fields
- Experience in a large, complex, large-scale, high-uptime production environment on a public cloud provider like Azure or AWS – advantage.
- Core understanding of Linux OS, Docker Components, Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines for distributed production systems – advantage.
- Highly motivated, goal-driven, innovative, curious, and open-minded.
- Experience with python scripting
- Understanding of AI and machine learning fundamentals, concepts and frameworks – advantage.
- Work experience with Terraform – advantage.