Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Technical Project Manager
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
As a Technical project manager, you will be responsible for providing technical project planning, management, and oversight for key initiatives and implementation projects. Ensuring first that these initiatives and projects are closely aligned with WSC strategic priorities, and second, that the projects are completed on time, within the scope, and with high-quality deliverables.
You’ll be a member of our Product department and serve as a key link between product managers, all R&D teams, QA, Operations and CSM, and Account delivery team. You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, and provide escalation management.
- Track, report, monitor and control projects from initiation throughout the project life cycle until full implementation.
- Implement project management best practices around: progress management, Gantt, resource management, cost management, risk assessment, change management, Stakeholder management and tracking of external commitment
- Work closely with all R&D teams, product teams, QA, Operations and account delivery team
- Solve problems throughout the project life cycle, balance the needs of both business and technological interfaces.
- Track product quarterly goals reaching the implementation within the time and scope defined
- Part of defining the solutioning and align with product lead and r&d lead
- Lead cross-domain projects with multiple teams involved
- Become the department key link for external project for example: clients in risk, and projects with a deadline .
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience in project management, including experience in R&D /product projects from High-Tech companies
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Agile project management & software development methodology.
- Technological background, academic or professional
- Matrix management abilities as well as proven experience.
- Multitasking – ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Strong analytical skills and technical aptitude.
- University degree, B.Sc. preferred.
- English at a mother tongue level.