Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Frontend Team Leader
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Team Leader to join us! The person in this role will lead the R&D team that will be developing next-generation solutions for WSC Sports and will have end-to-end ownership and will be responsible for all aspects of development in the team – from technologies to processes to people management.
What you’ll do:
- Be an inspiring leader. Such an individual that people wish to follow and work with.
- Lead the design, architecture, and scaling up of our solution, as well as maintain an agile development process.
- Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects.
- Improve the team performance and effectiveness.
- Develop, mentor, and grow the talented team members
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience building web applications in the modern web stack
- 2+ years of experience working with React
- 2+ years of experience, managing engineering team and leading projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player, empathy, and someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record developing large scale solutions, including software design and development, database architectures, security, and performance tuning
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Great collaboration and cross-functional organizational skills