Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Operation Shift Manager
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Provide comprehensive information and operational support regarding the products and services offered by the company.
- Work closely with different departments to solve operational and technical issues.
What you’ll need:
- Technical orientation and understanding of computer applications
- Ability to produce results under pressure in a dynamic environment while maintaining quality support.
- High level of English, both verbal and written
- High level of understanding of a wide range of sports
- Part or Full-Time position, working in shifts
- Work from home (Israel only, not remote) – most shifts are during the evening/night hours.