Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Data Analytics Team Lead
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Be an inspiring leader. an individual that people wish to follow and work with.
- Recruit, Develop, mentor, and grow our talented team members.
- Lead a team of Data Analysts to provide actionable, meaningful insights to the company.
- Lead and implement end-to-end analytics projects in partnership with various departments – Product, R&D, Operations and Business Teams.
- Be a key part of strategic decisions all across the organization.
- Lead the design and solution for complex analytical problems.
- Lead cross-organizational processes to improve business results and best practices throughout the company.
- Identify the opportunities most important for growth and lead these initiatives based on supportive data.
- Own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis.
- Provide supporting data for prioritizing new features and initiatives
What you’ll need:
- +2 years of working as a data analytics team lead & 5+ years of experience working in a Product/Data/Business Analysis position in a high data-rich environment.
- Excellent proficiency in SQL.
- Proven track record of handling large datasets and performing quantitative analysis.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver results of analyses clearly and effectively.
- Fast learning capabilities and proven ability to multitask – working on several projects at a time.
- Experience in Tableau/Looker/Power BI.
- R/Python knowledge – an advantage.
- Passion for sports – advantage.