Be The Next Player
On Our Team
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
WSC Sports’ Legal Team deals with the fascinating intersection between law, sports and technology. The team supports the company in all of its day-to-day activities and is involved in a wide variety of complex projects with our clients, vendors and business partners. The position of legal counsel requires attention to details, experience working on various types of commercial agreements and an in-depth understanding of intellectual property, alongside a “close the deal” attitude.
As legal counsel, you will have an integral part of building WSC Sports’ newly formed legal team. You will lead various initiatives and establish the connection between the legal team and the various stakeholders across the company, with which you will collaborate with – many teams within the company, ranging from Product, Business Development, R&D, Account Management, Operations, Finance and more, and provide legal advice and recommendations on a wide variety of legal issues, negotiate commercial and other agreements, and create and maintain business processes and internal policies to support the company’s growth
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience (post internship) in commercial law as an associate in a hi-tech department of a top law firm and/or in-house legal work with a global SaaS company.
- Qualified lawyer and member of the Israel Bar Association (an additional certification in another jurisdiction is a plus).
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and ability to connect with, and gain the respect of, cross-functional stakeholders.
- A collaborative approach and the interest in working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- The ability to lead tasks independently with high integrity and professionalism, while demonstrating a strong sense of ownership and eagerness to learn.
- Strong project management skills and an ability to prioritize multiple cross-departments tasks and deadlines.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Experience with handling personal data protection is an advantage.