Be The Next Player
On Our Team
WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Manage a highly loaded production environment.
- Automate and innovate optimizing internal processes.
- Build CI/CD pipelines and work closely with the R&D department.
- Deal with production issues.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years working on a large production environment with many types of services and components.
- Previous experience operating a large-scale, high-uptime environment on a public cloud provider like Azure or AWS. Azure – Big advantage.
- Core understanding of Windows/Linux OS.
- Proven work experience with CI/CD pipelines for distributed production systems.
- Proven work experience with monitoring and logging a complicated environment.
- Be highly motivated, goal-driven, innovative, curious, and open-minded.
- Excellent English skills- writing and verbal.
- Scripting language experience PowerShell, Bash, Python – advantage.
- Work experience with Kubernetes – advantage.
- Experience in application security testing, including dynamic and static code scanning- advantage.