Be The Next Player
On Our Team
Customer Success Manager – Australia
WSC Sports delivers an AI-powered automation video solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, automation workflows, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as Tennis Australia, Cricket Australia, Fox Sports, AFL, NBL. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the relationship owner for our Australian based clients
- Key point of contact for all areas, from technical integration, to product implementation and content delivery.
- Utilize project management skills to drive seasonal/annual project planning, governance, and onboarding including detailed deployment timelines.
- Work closely with our account, product and technical delivery teams at HQ in Tel Aviv
- Deliver quarterly business reviews to reflect the value the customer derives from our service.
- Extract value matter data from BI tools and reports.
- Build best practices methodologies and be your trusted customer’s consultant.
- Identify upsell opportunities, leveraging, and discussing them directly with the customer.
What you’ll need:
- 3-4 years of Customer Success/Account Management/equivalent role background.
- Experience working in a tech B2B company, with a SAAS product.
- Ability to understand complex technology and explain it simply.
- Prior experience in on-boarding/project management/training.
- Interest in sports, watching and talking about sports on a daily basis.
- Experience in video/social media/media streaming – an advantage.
*Location: Sydney (Advantage)